I purchased the Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Rose Flush a few months ago and wanted to share a few pictures with you as well as my thoughts on this product. It retails for $42 USD and comes in five different color combinations. Packaging is plastic with a magnetic closure. The Rose Flush bronzer is cool-toned and has a subtle sheen to it but no apparent shimmer or glitter. The blush is a lovely pink that's shimmery. The highlight is cool-toned with a hint of pink to it. It has more sheen to it than the bronzer but less than the blush.
* The color of the bronzer is very nice, not orange (probably my favorite part of this palette).
* Product is soft, smooth, and silky. It almost feels creamy, but it's a powder.
* All colors apply beautifully and blend well
* I like the three in one concept (bronzer, blush and highlight all in one package)
* Subtil Palette in Rose Flush is flattering for lighter skin-tones