I purchased the Lancome Blush Subtil Palette in Rose Flush a few months ago and wanted to share a few pictures with you as well as my thoughts on this product. It retails for $42 USD and comes in five different color combinations. Packaging is plastic with a magnetic closure. The Rose Flush bronzer is cool-toned and has a subtle sheen to it but no apparent shimmer or glitter. The blush is a lovely pink that's shimmery. The highlight is cool-toned with a hint of pink to it. It has more sheen to it than the bronzer but less than the blush.
* The color of the bronzer is very nice, not orange (probably my favorite part of this palette).
* Product is soft, smooth, and silky. It almost feels creamy, but it's a powder.
* All colors apply beautifully and blend well
* I like the three in one concept (bronzer, blush and highlight all in one package)
* Subtil Palette in Rose Flush is flattering for lighter skin-tones
* The blush fades very quickly. It goes on very bright and within 30 minutes to an hour, it has faded considerably. I don't like to apply more color to my face initially to make up for the fact that it will fade. I want to apply blush and have it be the color it will look hours from initial application.
* Product claims to last up to 8 hrs (I didn't see this last more than 3-4 hours)
* Rose Flush would be too light for some skin-tones
*Magnetic closure not ideal for traveling
I've worn the blush over several different foundations (both powder & liquid foundations). Every time it fades within an hour.
Picture below was taken in artificial fluorescent lighting:
Pictures below were taken in indirect natural lighting:
Would I purchase this product again? Probably not. I don't like how quickly the blush fades, for $42 I expect the product to last. Have you tried these palettes? What do you think?