Monday, January 6, 2014

Maybelline Color Sensational Lipsticks - Hooked on Pink, Plum Perfect, Tinted Taupe

I picked up three new Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks yesterday (I'll post a haul video soon!) but I just had to swatch them and show the colors to you!

Here's a picture of the items (this was from when I was in CVS trying to decide which lipstick I wanted to buy. I ended up buying all three of them).



From left to right- Hooked on Pink, Plum Perfect, Tinted Taupe.

Hooked On Pink


Plum Perfect

Tinted Taupe


I find that these lipsticks don't last that long (especially if I've been drinking or eating) and they do transfer (see picture below of my sweet son).



Aside from the two small criticisms above, I really love the Maybelline Color Sensational lipsticks. I like the packaging, they smell nice, glide on, feel nice (not sticky at all!), and most importantly they don't cause a reaction on my lips. I was pretty excited to add these three to my lipstick collection (I laughed when I added them and thought "my lipsticks are beginning to look like a Maybelline Color Sensational store display")

My favorite color of the three? Plum Perfect! It's a little darker and sexier in real life (less red), but I love how the picture turned out too.

I featured one of my favorite Color Sensational lipsticks in my December 2013 Favorites video (Make Me Pink).  Click HERE to watch it.  If you enjoy my YouTube videos, please subscribe! Also, I'll be posting a Giveaway later on today on my YouTube channel, I'm pretty excited and I hope you check it out.  Edit: It's finally up! Makeup Giveaway, whoo hoo! http://youtu.be/OKZ31aeE8s8

What do you think of these lipsticks?


*Please do not use photos without consent. Please link back to this page. Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment