Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Edgy Nails & TOMS

I've seen the Sally Hansen Salon Effects in stores for a while now and finally picked up a package last night. I really like that they are "3 free" meaning free of three of the worst chemicals found in many other nail polishes (dibutyl phthalate, toluene, and formaldehyde).  I decided on "Heartbreaker" which is an edgy pattern of skull&crossbones and bright pink hearts.  Ohhhh, I love them!  The design is so cute!  I'm not an edgy person but I do like the skull&crossbone pattern.

I'm the type of person where I like to keep people guessing-
"Oh nice cardigan, WAIT are your nails pirate inspired?" Hell ya.

To apply, I followed the directions and watched THIS youtube video before beginning. I felt like Alisha Mabe gave some great tips on how to prolong the life of the polish.





I tried on a pair of TOMS a few months back that were cream colored and had mini, navy-blue skull&crossbones.  Super cute!


But I had just received an even more awesome pair from one of my best friends, Nana, for my birthday!   Pictured below, TOMS Snow Leopard vegan flats.



I've already worn these bad boys so much. I hope they last through the summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment