Monday, April 1, 2013

Petal Pusher Palette

I've been a little lax lately on my acceptance of cosmetics products that have potentially harmful chemicals in them.  I was pretty frustrated the other day when I was trying to use my pure mineral eyeshadow makeup and it was ending up all over my cheeks and bathroom counter.  I decided to pick up a few cosmetic items at the drug store that were highly recommended by EmilyNoel83 (a beauty guru whose you tube videos are awesome! She has tutorials, product reviews, and drug store dupes for high end products). Some of the other products (like the NARS and UD primer were gifts or samples).

I've highlighted the better/more pure products.

100% Pure Tinted Moisturizer in White Peach
Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Powder in Amber
Make Up Forever Full Coverage Concealer in Vanilla (5)
NARS Laguna Bronzer
100% Pure Blush in Pink Champagne Luminescent
Jane Iredale Pure Pressed Blush in Cinnamon
Tarte Finishing Powder

Urban Decay Potion Primer in Original
Wet & Wild Petal Pusher Palette
Sephora Liquid Eyeliner in Brown
Sephora False Lashes
Duo Glue (the green and white packaging - does NOT contain formaldehyde)
Mineral Fusion Mascara in Black
Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Brown
Burt's Bees Super Glossy in Sweet Pink






No comments:

Post a Comment