Friday, April 12, 2013

Modeling Clothing From Poppin Tags

Last week I featured a few thrift store finds in the Poppin Tags post.  Below are some pictures of me wearing the shirts so that I can give you a better idea of how they look and fit.

The wonderful girl who tailors my clothing finished the Free People tank top today.  I think it fits well, snug at the top, but it has elastic that stretches in the back, perfect! I love how she still kept the material flowing throughout the body but cinched it in a little to fit my build.

   

 
 Athan really likes the beading at the top of the tank too! Great taste A!

I recently noticed that the blue and white sweater is a tiny bit big in the armpit area but it's still tight fitting everywhere else and has longer sleeves, which I LOVE.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment