Sunday, March 31, 2013

Wellness Haul!!

Last week I purchased 5 products at EarthFare.


John and I have really been enjoying Vega Nutritional Shake in Chocolate. It is very filling and tastes great.  I make a smoothie out of 1/2 scoop Vega powder in Chocolate, 1 banana, 5-8 frozen cherries, 1 cup Rice Dream Rice Milk, 1 teaspoon liquid vitamin D, and 1/2 TBSP organic flaxseed oil.  (I double the recipe if John is having some too).


After watching Hungry for Change on Netflix, I was inspired to pick up some Aloe Vera Gel Juice. Here is a blog that talks about some of the benefits: http://www.healthybitchdaily.com/post/aloe-vera-more-than-just-a-first-aid-plant

Chia Seeds are awesome! I use these bad-boys in my raw brownie bites, smoothies and other treats.  They are a great source of omega 3's and fiber.

VegLife vitamin D is a good vegan D2 supplement. Picked some of that up on sale ($2 off)


I also wanted to test AmazingGrass Raw Reserve Green Superfood. Check out the ingredients:


It was just as good as the Amazing Grass Original, if not better! (not taste wise but nutrition wise)


No comments:

Post a Comment