Monday, May 27, 2013

Jessica Simpson Heels

I love Jessica Simpson shoes & clothing. I just seem to gravitate towards her designs and color choices. My friend, Gina, and I were out thrift store shopping and she found these very lightly worn heels! I tried them on, they fit perfectly, so I bought them for $4.50! What a score (thanks Gina)! Using a soft cloth, I cleaned them with a water/vinegar/essential oil mixture and then put them out in the sun for a few days.




Side Note: I purchased the jeans in the top photo a few weeks back at a thrift store as well. They are Express Design Studio- Editor Stretch. They were capri pants that had a slight flare at the calf. I've noticed that this style doesn't flatter me as well as a pair of above the knee shorts, so I asked my friend, who also tailors my clothing, if she could lop off a bit and make the capris into shorts. Viola! Amanda worked her magic and the above picture shows the result.

No comments:

Post a Comment