Friday, May 24, 2013

Spring Time Nails: Pretty Pink Sparkles

I found this vegan nail polish at TJMaxx for $3.99! SpaRitual is sold at my local health food store for around $12, so I wanted to scoop this up.  $3.99 is such a good deal! SpaRitual nail colors are vegan and "three free" meaning they don't contain Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, or Toluene (three icky chemicals found in many run-of-the-mill nail colors).

The polish didn't last very long on my nails (I've been washing dishes without rubber gloves- *shame on me*).  The color, Knowledge Diamond Glitter, was super cute while it lasted though.


Below is a picture of the same polish from a blog called Lipglossiping.com (the image is not mine). Okay, so the blogger's nails are long, gorgeous, and she probably put 4 coats of the color on (I only put 2 coats). But doesn't the color look cool?


No comments:

Post a Comment