Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Help Tornado Survivors- Moore, OK

Ever since the massive tornado in Moore, OK, I have been thinking/praying for the people of that area. I posted in some online communities I'm a part of, to see if anyone knew about a place I could send personal care items (shampoo, soap, conditioner, toothpaste, body wash, deodorant, makeup, etc).  Eventually someone responded with this blog http://www.beautybroadcast.net/2013/05/support-tornado-victims-in-oklahoma.html

I really like EmilyNoel83 (I have watched MANY of her YouTube videos) and was so glad that she was able to find a trustworthy distribution site. I agree with Emily, having some personal grooming items might be the least of their concerns, but having those items available for free might be helpful so that they can deal with more important matters.

The Address:

First Baptist Church of Moore
Tornado Relief Donation
301 NE 27th St.
Moore, OK 73160



No comments:

Post a Comment