Monday, June 3, 2013

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Pink Chic

I mentioned a few posts back that I have eased up a little bit with all natural products when it comes to makeup items & facial skincare. I am still using all natural shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion, and cleaning supplies.  I just wanted to open up some doors to new products because some of the all natural products were not giving me the results I wanted when it came to makeup (some were even giving me reactions).

I have sensitive lips and had a terrible experience with Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick. It literally ate my lips off and caused them to be really sore for days. I was really shy about trying another drugstore lip product, but after some research and reading many reviews online, I went out and bought Rimmel's Moisture Renew Lipstick in Pink Chic.

I have worn this several times with no reaction what so ever. It's pigmented and has a slight floral scent to it (with a small hint of a baby powder smell) The color is a light/medium pink with a cool tone to it. The packaging is simple but the added crown on the top adds some points to the cuteness factor.

I make sure to wear this with a lip balm (I use Badger Cocoa Lip Balm) every time because my lips dry out quickly.






The photo above of my lips is pretty true to the color. This picture was taken outside to try to capture the color most accurately.

Below is a picture of the color inside-




No comments:

Post a Comment