Monday, June 17, 2013

Sephora Microsmooth Blush Duo Mangobeam

I had a particular look in mind when I went to Sephora (a few months ago) to find a blush. I tried Kat Von D, NARS, and Benefit blushes but they didn't quite capture the color I was looking for. A crew member at Sephora recommended this blush; when I looked at it I thought it was too pink. I swatched it, then tried some on, and ended up purchasing it because it was exactly what I wanted!

Sephora's Microsmooth Blush Duo is really smooth and long lasting.  Another thing I really like about this blush is that there are two colors. You can swirl them together like in the pictures I've posted below, or use them individually.  If I don't want to wear a shimmery blush I can just use the right side.

The color, Mangobeam, is gorgeous!  I think it may be my favorite blush at the moment.  I've tested/swatched a few of the other colors (Fuchsia Flushed & Tea Rose Tickle) but I like Mangobeam the best.



Here is a picture of a swatch in natural, outdoor lighting:


I'm wearing Mangobeam in the picture below:




No comments:

Post a Comment