Friday, October 12, 2012

Eco-Friendly Presents

We are going to a baby shower tonight and I wanted to get an eco-friendly gift for the little baby girl.  I used to buy straight from people's registries, but decided that I want to start purchasing items that I know are non-toxic, good for little kiddos & the environment. That's what I would want for someone to buy Athan if it were his birthday.

Check out these cute items I picked up this past week:


The doll teether is from Boxcar Betty's Eco Depot in Jonesborough, TN

The glass bottle with a silicone sleeve is from EarthFare in Johnson City, TN


This sunday my friend's son is turning 2 years old, so it's birthday party time!  I found two cute toys at Boxcar Betty's Eco Depot in Jonesborough, TN.  The ball is made of molded, natural rubber with a nylon surface.  It is 100% phthalate free.  The car is made in the USA by Holgate Toys (hard wood that is kiln dried and painted with non-toxic paints).





No comments:

Post a Comment