Friday, October 26, 2012

Switch it out: Eye Make-up Remover

I have overhauled my medicine cabinet and make-up and have found some great alternatives. Check out www.ewg.org/skindeep for more information about the toxins in our everyday products.

Make-up Remover:

Old: Equate Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover & Sephora Collection Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

New: Organic Jojoba oil

Okay, I was a HUGE skeptic when it came to this. I thought how could oil possibly compare to my dearest eye makeup removers (I will not lie, I LOVED most of my old products- but we had to break-up).
For real, the Jojoba oil removes mascara, eyeliner, concealer, eyeshadow, etc.  I just squirt a small amount on a cotton ball and gently remove eye makeup. It comes right off! I had even tried this with a water proof Maybelline mascara, and the Jojoba oil did a great job.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen!! I found your blog through Farrah's! Small world...and I had no idea that you even had a blog! I have just recently been getting into raw diet and loving it... i'll definitely be coming back to get more recipes from you! Hope your doing well...and i definitely owe you a phone call :) miss ya!

    ReplyDelete